Saturday, July 21, 2012

Week 1 Day 1 Reset Time!

Today is my first day of week 1 for the Beachbody Ultimate Reset. First, I want to say that the food today has been wonderful and so filling! I know with each day the regimen for the supplements will get easier so today was a challenge timing everything "just right". The down fall-- my headache is pretty annoying and wish it would STOP!! As for the menu on W1D1-- Breakfast  was 2 scrambled eggs, dry wheat toast and a generous portion of steamed kale. The kale was a first for me and it wasn't my favorite but wasn't that bad either. Lunch was a microgreen salad with carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes and red bell peppers. Then I had a snack about 4 hours later which was 12 dry cashews (bc I am allergic to almonds) and a tbsp of PB. YUM!!! Then dinner was later at almost 7 p.m. than my normal time (5:30p.m.). It was good but I could not finish eating because I was so full. It was 6oz of salmon, steamed asparagus and baby potatoes. LOTS of water was consumed and I went to to the restroom about every 10-15min! Fun stuff I tell ya! Lets hope the headache doesn't consume my Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment