Saturday, July 21, 2012

Week 1 Day 2 -- On the mend..

So, I woke up later than normal for ME...7 a.m.!! That is huge! I still had the dull headache and wasn't sure if I should wake up and get on with the day but I did. My husband was quite eager to head out and do some shopping so I had limited time to get my food and supplements together. Breakfast today was great! It was a full cup full of cooked oatmeal with blueberries and a cup of Greek plain yogurt sweetened with stevia. It was better than I thought. The plain yogurt can be bitter but with the stevia it was perfect! I sat down for a change and enjoyed my breakfast. I was very full and then went on with my day. We headed out to the stores and prepared my salad. It was great with homemade dressing and some kalamata olives, tomatoes and cucumbers. I am officially a packer of food!! :) Then when we came home, I took a nap and I was OUT hard! Then moved onto the alkanize, which really is fine for me. Then had my snack about 4:15 p.m. which was 3/4 cup of Greek plain yogurt with cinnamon and berries. I like snack time. :) On the menu for dinner looks great--its black beans and rice on a corn tortilla with corn and fresh salsa & guacamole. Along side of that was steamed kale with freshly squeezed lemon juice and pine nuts. IT was DELIC!! My husband joined me for this meal and also RAVED about it. Now to clean up the dishes!  Oh and my headache is almost gone. :) Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment