Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Good evening all!  This is my first time writing for my blog and I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a mom of three wonderful boys who I love SO much. I have always wanted to be a mom and have loved every minute. I grew up on LI and moved when my husband and I were married to NC. He was in the military so we moved a bit. Our final stop is Tampa and we have been here for 6+ years. We have made a great life here with family and friends who are OUR family.
I went to nursing school during HS and have worked for a little until we moved and then I was a SAHM. I loved being a SAHM and sometimes wish I had those days back. Now I have been working for a PR/Marketing company for over 3 years and LOVE it! I have the luxury of working from home some days and it really helps me balance. Some people say some jobs kinda just happen and you really don't believe them...well this one did for me. I have loved every minute of the last 3.5 years.
Since late last year, I have begun down a new path and became a Beachbody coach. Changing my life, my body and mind along with helping others! I will begin a 21 day challenge called the Ultimate Reset soon. I will be blogging about that and my feelings/experience on here. I hope everyone enjoys my journey. Cheers!!

2 comments: